Nanso Group published seven promises for developing responsible business in 2012. To us, the responsibility promises mean practical actions related to each area of responsibility, and the implementation of each promise is monitored every year.
We promise to:
- Take practical actions for the Finnish clothing industry
- Offer consumers the opportunity to do good deeds with us
- Develop the product safety of our textiles and to increase the amount of information available to consumers
- Increase the proportion of environment-friendly raw materials in products and packages
- Produce at least 20% of our energy needs with renewable energy raw materials by the year 2015
- Work for developing responsible procedures with our partners